BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 24, 2007

Magic Mushrooms??!!

I'm sitting here procrastinating. I have a stack of bills sitting in front of me and I SO do NOT want to spend time paying them and balancing the books *sigh* I suppose they won't up and pay themselves, but one can only dream of a time in the future where there will be a cute little robot, sitting obediently at our side, doing what we tell it to without arguing back or saying "That's not fair!".....just happy to please us :P Boy, have I eaten some magic mushrooms?? Wake up Faye!
Ok....now I'm back to reality. I'll pay the bills and get that behind me so I won't skirt around them all day.
Go grab that second cup of coffee and have a little break from life's demands.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

I don't like paying the bills either. :)