BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Proud Mom

Three more days left until we leave for the wedding. I'm excited! It's calling for sunshine and nice temps...oh yay!! I've just put together some thoughts for my speech...I've done lots of research......now technically I don't have to give a speech and what I've penned isn't exactly what I'd call a speech....a few words, some sentiments....ok, I'm proud of my son and that sorta came through. *sigh* I just saw a commercial on TV. It's an advertisement for Rogers telephone. There sits a plump, sweet, gray-haired Gramma bragging about her grandkids and staying in touch with them on a daily basis. I came to the conclusion that it's acceptable to be proud of your kids and grandkids....so I'm going to brag. Hey, I've certainly earned it :)

0 comments: