BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"So let the sun shine in...."

After days and days of rain and storms at last we see the sun! I can't help it....I've opened dorrs, windows and blinds to let the sun stream in and lift my spirit. This is the final week of summer break and I know for a fact that there are some very happy kids playing outside today. It's been so wet that our poor lawns are infested with mushrooms....yes, mushrooms!! Big white ones and small brown ones that grow in circles.....weird!
So today I say household chores can wait.....I'm going out to enjoy some sunshine :)

1 comments:

Karen said...

Faye, if you don't already, you should read "Rose is Rose" comic strip (comics.com). This post reminds me so much of Rose!

Enjoy your sunshine while you can!