BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Desperate??


Last night I took advantage of stores being open late and did a bit of shopping that wasn't groceries for a change. Well, I did pick up a few food items but I needed to get things like shavers for DH, toilet paper....stuff. Anyhow, knowing DH is working night shifts for a bit I also stopped at Blockbuster to check out season sets, etc. There is a very small section where they put previously-viewed sets, so I make sure to walk by it each time I go in. I lucked out.....I was able to pick up Seasons 1&2 of Desperate Housewives. What's nice about it is that Hubby won't feel left out, since it's a show I mainly watch. He may catch the odd one but it's not really his taste in shows.
So, I'm a happy camper....er...Housewife :) But by the looks of this picture, I'm in DESPERATE need of a makeover.....now you tell me why we can't look as glam as Gabby, Lynette, Bree and Susan??? Do they sleep with make-up on?? Is their hair always coiffed?? *sigh*

1 comments:

Rach said...

And that's the wonders of TV .. waking up with fresh looking makeup .. and fresh breath (enough to kiss the frenchy way .. lol). Only in the land of television!