BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Falling Leaves

Fall weather has descended on Fort St. John area. It's a rainy day and a lot cooler that it has been. I have noticed the yellow leaves already the end of last month, but now I'm noticing that some have floated to the ground and with the rain, more and more leaves have hit the piles beneath the trees. It's sad and yet I don't seem to mind it as much as getting all that rain in August. My neighbor has fall scarecrows propped up in their yard already.....I'm not quite that into fall yet!!
I've holed up at home and have tackled some scrapbooking again, which is a great way to pass a dreary day.
The new fall schedule is kicking off and so starts up different activities and we're back into a routine of sorts. Some groups and such haven't started yet but I hear Moms talking about taxiing their kids to dance, piano lessons, etc. I think we're like the kids....too much unstructured vacation time just makes for crankiness :P

0 comments: