BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Painting




It's been a couple days since I've actually sat here to chat. Man, time goes fast(do I keep repeating myself?...ooopppsss, I claim the fifth on that one)! I spent yesterday at a painting class and though it's a very long day, I love expressing creatively thru painting. It's often a stretch and challenge for me, but it's SO worth it all when I stand back and look at each of my fellow class mate's paintings and marvel at how we went from a blank canvas to something that actually looks like something :)


2 comments:

Rach said...

It's such a gorgeous painting! YOu have such talent, sis .. I hope you continue with it because I know it's a great outlet for you, but it speaks volumes too that you're so darn good at it!

Deb M in BC :) said...

Faye, I thought I had left a comment on this already, but I guess it didn't go through.

You should post your mountain painting! That was gorgeous work and I wish I could paint mountains like that!