BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 17, 2007

Murphy

See????.....I finally break down and make peace with the fact that fall is here and that yesterday's rainy, chilly weather is here to stay and break down and turn on the furnace and then guess what happens??? Yup, the sun is shining today and it's relatively warm for this time of year. NOT that I'm complaining but who IS this Murphy??? Why does his law have so much power??? If I could figure that out I'd be a Trillionare, so maybe it's a good thing (I wouldn't be quite so humble then, would I?tee-hee)

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Faye... thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi. Its always nice to know who's reading it :) Glad to hear you're getting a bit more sunshine... its always a nice surprise at this time of year! Hope you and your family are doing well. Thinking of you guys.