BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Savvy or Not??

There are times when I wish I were more computer savvy. I get ideas in my head and then land up spending way too much time trying to figure out how to do them. Hubby has been out-of-town working for six days, so asking him to help wasn't an option. He's really the brains I tap into when it comes to computers. So, after getting totally frustrated this morning, I was happy to get a call from him that he was on his way back into town.....I have some projects lined up for him :) He has the next two days home and a course on Sat., for the day so I need to nab him while I can. I'm thinking it may be wise to take some courses myself so I can find my way around on this beast myself, but then again....when I finally learn the tricks, they will have been labeled Dinosaurs by then....so I may as well claim that title and make peace with the fact that some of us are just more savvy in this department than others :P

0 comments: