BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 14, 2007

Talking with the Animals

I'm sitting here listening to the birds having this animated conversation with each other. It's such a peaceful thing to listen to. I opened my front door to let the sun shine in and enjoy some lovely fall air and there was the neighbor's cat, meowing to be let in....silly thing. I tried explaining to it that this was the wrong home and I was not interested in letting it in to visit for a while. It listened to me, head cocked to the side, trying to figure out why I was being so mean. I finally had to tell it to run along. It (it's a she I think) took off in a flash and found it's own home back. I guess you might say I had some nice chats with the birds and cat this morning and that has reminded me to savor the little things that flitter thru my day :)

2 comments:

Deb M in BC :) said...

Faye, I think you should take that as a sign that you guys need a cat!

Faye said...

I don't know about that Deb. I've never really been as much of a cat person as a dog person. If I could be guaranteed that the cat would be cuddly and sociable, fine....but SO many cats are snobs.