BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Professor Faye

 
Posted by Picasa

It's a good thing I have a sense of humor. I know as we age there are just some body parts that start to fail us :P My friend seemed to think that a Birthday Party is an appropriate place to remind me of that.....hence her bag of goodies to me....Oil of Delay, Coke-bottle glasses, Pills to cool those hot flashes and extra body parts to replace those that poop out. Nice! But did she have to laugh quite that hard when I tried on the glasses to read the food menu??

3 comments:

Rach said...

heehee! I love that she added a little gag bag to the rest of the gifts. So fun!

Ms.L said...

Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee! I love those!
That's a really neat idea,a gag bag. You're a good sport. I actually like the glasses on you,lol,tres chic!

Faye said...

Yeah right L....I should start a new fashion statement...haha