BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dad's Big Hugs


We are never to old to enjoy having our parents come over and awwww and ohhhh over family pictures and rave about a simple lunch. To top it off with a little dessert....well, that calls for extra hugs. It's really not a big thing for me to prepare for them and I love soaking up the time with Dad & Mom. Dad's memory is totally going but he can be SO sweet.....he thought today was my Birthday because they brought me fresh flowers...too funny! But he hugged me to wish me a Happy Birthday(again!) and his hugs are so big.

2 comments:

Rach said...

I already know you understand how much us other gals miss M&D and those hugs too! A girl just never outgrows those affections from their daddy.

Ms.L said...

Awwww! I love how you soak up the love and are so close with your parents:)