BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Song

Once again it's a very lovely, sunny fall day. I woke up to birds celebrating the gorgeous day. They are singing and chirping, spreading the message that there are still lots of fall berries to be had and sunflower seeds for the picking, grain that the farmer's have dropped behind in the fields. I'm reminded that we are told from scrips of long ago days, to take note of the little birds.....they live for the day and do not worry about tomorrow. Can it be that life can be that simple?? As I lay in bed just taking a moment to listen to their calls to each other,I knew I would be as happy as they if I took that lesson to heart. Just something to ponder on today.

1 comments:

Ms.L said...

I adore the little birds here:)