BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Spontaneity

Well, I suppose life wouldn't be the same without spontaneity....it adds spice to an otherwise routine life. So, George needs new tires, which for his work truck is very expensive, after all, they aren't called "Mudders" for nothing. After calling around he found out he can get them FAR cheaper down south, even with the fuel factored in. He didn't have work until Fri. for starters but found out they couldn't be put on until Mon. After calling work to get a better idea if that job for Fri. is secure, they told him to go do what he has to and there's work on Tues.
Bonus!! So, we're more than happy to have a bit of a break.
Talk to you on Tues.

3 comments:

Ms.L said...

I hope you had a great trip!

Deb M in BC :) said...

HI Faye,

I don't know if you're back yet, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Deb M :)

Ruth said...

Today is Oct. 16th! Happy Birthday Faye - my dear friend.
I love you and miss you. Wish I were with you so we could celebrate.
Love
Ruth