BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just Normal

It's a lovely sunny day after a couple overcast days of snowing. It's quite mild so the snow tends to be heavy and wet, which is perfect for building a snowman :)
Not much happening in my life today, which suits me fine cuz I have cleaning to do that I didn't get around to yesterday. I also need to pop out and stock up on fresh dairy and produce.
I know....boring, but sometimes those are the best days to have. I've started another book, "Santa Cruise" by Mary Higgins Clark....easy reading and something to get me into the spirit of C-mas ;)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sounds like the kind of day I would've enjoyed today. Beats being at work :) Hope this Christmas season brings you much joy and lots of matching pj's ;) Blessings to you Faye.

Ms.L said...

Not boring,cozy. Sounds like my kind of day!