BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 12, 2007

Purity



Outside the noise is muffled, the snow makes the world look pure and clean again. Although I don't like the bone-chilling cold, uncovering my car under mountains of snow before leaving the driveway, nor plowing thru deep snow, slush, sand on the streets.....BUT, I think the purity of snow is growing on me. I do hope it stays around for the Christmas season, only because it'll be SO much fun for the kids (and maybe some brave parents/grandparents) to slide down hills, have a good old-fashioned snowball fight...well, you get the picture :)
Enough said on that subject. The reality of being indoors on a Monday is doing my regular Monday chores. So, on that note I will go process the laundry and empty the dishwasher that has just washed a load of dirty dishes.

1 comments:

Ms.L said...

Wow..look at your pretty snow!
That picture reminds me of Christmas.
Happy Monday:)