BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Viruses

I've been hit with a double whammy...10 computer viruses and a cold virus!! I was having great difficulty with my PC and finally, in frustration decided that for my own sanity to shut it down, and it wouldn't even turn off. I waited until hubby could have a look at it for me. He uninstalled AVG and installed Avast, and that's when he discovered the 10 viruses. Obviously AVG wasn't doing the trick. At least my PC is running smoothly and quickly again.....what would I do without it now that I've gotten so addicted to it for SO many reasons.
This morning I felt the beginnings of a cold and as soon as I was up and at it my nose refused to quit running and I have a scratchy throat. I don't feel too bad and am hoping this is one of those colds that is mild and doesn't amount to anything. Well, I can wish, right? :P
I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to breathe freely again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ms.L said...

Oh gosh!
We lost our computer recently and I suspect a virus was the catalyst that sent it to it's grave.
I'm glad you were able to get it all fixed up! I went one day without mine and I missed all my online friends like crazy.

If your cold is the same one I had a week or so ago,you'll be right as rain in no time:)

Deb M in BC :) said...

Hope you're feeling better today, Faye!