BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Friendships

 


I hosted a Christmas party at my home on Fri. night and had some friends over. We had SO much fun playing games and my hubby informed me that he could hear boistrous laughter penetrate his ear plugs when he snuck thru the back door and into bed. Honest, we didn't think we were THAT loud *bats eyes innocently* The last group left at midnight and then, since I had my painting class all day yesterday, I took an hour cleaning up and getting the loaded dishwasher humming. Needless to say I'm resting this aft :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rach said...

By the smiles on your faces, it looks like you all had a wonderful time and got into as much mischief as possible. ;)

Ms.L said...

Heeheehee. I'm glad you had fun!
Friends are the best:)