BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 14, 2007

Mid-Month Blues

Ok, I'm really doing fine, even though I seem to be grumpy on here. I just sat and pored over our budget, trying to squeeze enough money out of the poor, desolate ban account :P I HAVE to pay bills but wanted extra fuel money and cash flow for over C-mas.....after all, this is my fav holiday of the year and I refuse to be stuck at home with only coal in my stocking :P

An update on my radio. DH fiddled around with it and it finally caught air waves, so now I'm not going to turn it off. We have it hooked up to the same speakers as our TV, so I just have to switch over to TV mode, leaving the radio on. I breathed a sigh of relief that we don't have to put out money for that right now.
Now to pull myself together and go out to the bank and then grocery store.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Yay, I'm glad G got it fixed for you. I know how you are with your C-mas music. ;) Have you been listening to any Il Divo lately?

Faye said...

No....actually, now that you mention it, I haven't :P