BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One Last Gift



I had an inspiration the other night after hearing my girlfriend's daughter, that now lives here, is going home for C-mas. What a perfect opportunity to send a gift to my girlfriend!! So I quickly went thru old pics that I knew she'd love. We've known each other since our mid-teens and married two guys who were friends as well, so we've stayed in close contact over the years. We've gone thru great times, sad times and feel so lucky our friendship has survived. I have pics of our kids together(I have 3 sons and she has 3 daughters....go figure!) and Anniversaries shared. They were married eight months after us and I would have stood up for her but I was then six months pregnant....and pregnant Matron-of-Honor just wasn't done 30 years ago(in our circle anyway)In case you're counting....yes, I got pregnant a month after we got married....total surprise!

Anyhow, I got the scrapbook done. I kept it simple and left some supplies in the last couple empty LO sleeves so she can add some of her own pics.
So, now I can say for certain, all my gifts are done and I can relax and wait C-mas morning :)

3 comments:

Rach said...

You did such a great job, and R is going to LOVE it!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful gift for a friend! I'm sure she'll love it.

Deb M in BC :) said...

Such a thoughtful gift that will surely be cherished!