BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Something's in the Air



I'm thinking all this new fangled technology can be THE most frustrating thing ever!! It appears that my treasured Satellite radio may have breathed it's last breath from outer space. It's been wheezing off and on for a while, but now either the radio, or the dock or wires have just pooped out. BUT the kicker is that I have spent over an hour online and on the phone.....only to land up with a 2 day temporary online connection. Oh ya baby! That'll really take me thru this C-mas season feeling all happy and gay...Ba Humbug!!

1 comments:

Ms.L said...

Aww no!
We're on our second.The first lasted 3 years and we considered that amazing considering it plays in a truck 24 hours a day,5 days a week bouncing all over the place.

I hope they hook you up better than a two day pass. Boo to that!