BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Weather Outside is Frightful.....

Yesterday I landed up doing a lot of running around for myself and also taking my friend Kathy to run and do her chores. It's bitterly cold out there....-28c with a win chill of -40c...turning to -50c today.....that's just brutal! The wind is just driving snow everywhere and when walking into the wind, it's blinding. So,although the calendar says winter is weeks away, winter is here to stay!!Brrrrr!!

1 comments:

Ms.L said...

I saw your weather on the news this morning and thought of how c-o-o-o-o-ld you must be *shiver*
I'm sorry,there is just no need for that cold a temp,lol.

I was out in the wind yesterday at -17 with a wind chill of about -30 somethingorother and thought THAT was bad. The tops of my legs started to freeze and I had to rub them all the way home to keep the blood flowing,lol. I'd probably just freeze on the spot in your neighborhood!
Sending warm thoughts and wishes your way:)