BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 7, 2008

Exposed



This is getting old already...I went into the hospital to get my chest x-rayed and was informed they could take 3-5 days to get to the Doc.....one could be dead by then, but not to worry :P I'm cranky and don't know anymore if I feel better or worse....my head is clearer but my throat and chest are SO tight that when I cough it kills my throat and makes my head pound. G is getting off work early and will pick up my meds on his way in. Oh yeah.....the Doc hasn't returned the Pharmacist's call yet for a new antibiotic for me since they are out of the other....lovely.

2 comments:

Ms.L said...

Aww Noooo! I'm sorry Faye:(

Deb M in BC :) said...

Aren't you glad you moved back to the boonies? Hope your wait for Xrays wasn't long. When I had to take Jay in for Xrays, she was in major pain, and Josh had toncillitis too and they made us wait over two hours!