BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break.....NOT Spring here!


I am SO glad that I didn't get fooled with the earlier puddles, mud, fresh smell of balmy air....why??? It's freakin' snowing out there. Not nice fluffy snow...Noooo...it's wind-driven, frozen grains of blowing ice that pierces the skin. I guess my only hope is that this cannot last much longer....spring has got to come. The only upside to this is that it gives us a reprieve from mud. *sigh* It's a good weekend to spend indoors, snuggled in and reading a book or watching a good movie. I feel sorry for the kids.....what a start to spring break.

1 comments:

Ms.L said...

LOL,we've has snow too!
But it's warmer so it melts.
Hang in there,it can't stay like that forever,can it?? Sometimes I wonder;p
Enjoy your cosy days!