BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Autumn


I am spending this week in the Lower Mainland of B.C. Besides taking care of some medical issues with my M-I-L and being supportive to our son, who is going through a crisis in his life....I have taken time to go shopping. I found oil paints and supplies for far cheaper here in the big city. I could drop hundreds of dollars just in Micheal's alone!!
I also went into this most amazing gift store and reigned in my impulse to buy some amazing pieces of pottery, candles and unique knick-knacks....all in warm, rich Autumn hues. I limited myself to buying an incredible bronzed apple and a simple, clear blown glass pear. I can't wait to get home and arrange them. I'll take pics then.
And what better way to spend a cool, rainy fall day than to stop by Starbucks for a pumpkin Latte?? Mmmmm!

1 comments:

Ms.L said...

There is a rumour around town(you know that goes,lol) that we;re getting a STARBUCKS by the mall!
I am so.excited! I need a pumpkin latte too;p

I can't wait to see the photos of your magical finds. We share the same tastes I think. I love anything glass. It's funny,I still kick myself for not buying a glass SLUG while I was in Tofino,lol
I mean,gross but totally unusual..booo me!

I hope your son makes it through his crisis as unscathed as possible. I'll send him my good thoughts and wishes:)