BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Contemplating....

I've been contemplating on some very deep thoughts. Why, oh why, does it seem as if all the twists, turns and curve balls come at us in a volley hitting us one ball after another after another??
Are we psychologically responsible...is it that the "thing we fear has come upon us"...can we change what comes our way???
And if we have no control over certain things, how do we not feel like we're "picked on" by God?? I'm contemplating and if any of my Blogger friends have a good answer to my queries, by all means voice it.
So for now, I'm going to watch a movie to distract me from the cycle of these thoughts :P

3 comments:

hippochick said...

When thoughts like that begin to consume my thinking I rely on this verse:

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding; in all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct they path.

Now, that's easier said than done - just ask me.

~hippo hugs~
Pam

Cheryl Wray said...

I really do think that there is a reason for everything. I can look back on my life and see that the tough struggles I went through, ended up leading me to where I need to be.

Faye said...

thanks for sharing that I'm not alone...this is a tough time of year for me...but I will stand on Prov.3:5! Thanks girls