BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 10, 2008

Anniversary


Today is our official Anniversary day...October 10, 1976
32 years ago we stood before family & friends and vowed
"to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

These words were read to us from the Book of Ruth:
"Entreat me not to leave you, or to return from following after you, For where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. And where you die, I will die and there I will be buried. May the Lord do with me and more if anything but death parts you from me."

We were so young and naive...did we even think we understood the depth of those vows??...no, but those two naive people stood through all those life circumstances and truly "became One"

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Awww....so sweet...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you guys!! I hope you had a great day of celebration!!

(Cute pic!)

Deb M in BC :) said...

Happy 32nd Anniversary, you guys! Where did you go to celebrate? Cheers!