BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun Facts

I've been reading thru a couple of Blogs lately that I thought would make a fun post. I found this over at Pam's Ponderings.This is a survey for first time mommies but I'm just going to post about all three of my pregnancies and babies.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do this just for the fun of it, let me know so I can read up on your pregnancy(ies)

1. Were you married at the time? - Oh yeah....in 1977 having a baby outside of marriage was still not done a lot
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? - I would say the first pregnancy was a huge surprise, only because we hadn't planned it...then the next two were also a surprise but we were excited as well..
3. How old were you? - 20, 24, 25.
4. How did you find out? - Morning sickness with the first, I just knew with the second and the third I didn't suspect anything until I started mis-carrying.
5. Who did you tell first? - Hubby, of course. Then my parents.
6. Due Date? - Aug.20, 1977, March 21, 1980, Aug. 3, 1981
7. Did you deliver early or late? - I delivered late for all three
8. Morning sickness? - Yes for the first but not the other two
9. Cravings? - Nothing special
10. Who irritated you the most? - Um....I can't honestly remember.
11. What was the sex of your child? - Three boys
12. How much weight did you gain? - 22lbs, 40lbs., and 30lbs.
13. Any complications? - With the first two it was uneventful, but with the third I had bed-rest up to the 2nd Trimester.
14. Where did you give birth? - Fort St. John, BC for the first two and Williams Lake, BC for the youngest
15. Labor? - 12 hours, 10 hours, 6 hours
16. Who drove you to hospital? - Hubby
17. Who watched? - Hubby
18. Natural or c-section? - Natural
19. Did you take medicine? - No
20. How much did your child weigh?. 8lbs 14 oz., 10lbs., 9lbs, 13oz.
21. Names? - Kevin Daniel, Colin Andrew, David George
22. How old are they today? - Kevin-31, Colin-28 and David passed away 2 years ago at 25

1 comments:

hippochick said...

Oh Faye,

I am so sorry that you lost your dear son. That is so hard and you are very brave, I can tell.

I wanted to share that I, also, weighed 10/9. My poor mom. I was her first and last. She had two step-children and though she didn't labor for them at birth, she labored for them through life.

Thanks for sharing.

~hippo hugs~