BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!


Thirty-five years ago a special little (well, I suppose 10 lbs. isn't exactly little) bundle was delivered to our family. Mom had this wee girl at home, so I was there the very second she was born and have adored her ever since, because you see, she also was born the day after I turned seventeen. Big sunshiny smiles, a voice that could loudly..erm...sing :P, and a sister that grew up to be an incredible friend. Today I wish you a wonderful Birthday Rachel! I love you!
P.S....that's Mom sitting next to Rach.

3 comments:

hippo chick said...

Hi Faye,

I'm a little behind the times. Looks like you've had a great week. I love the "chocolate" watch. It is very cool.

My oldest daughter is 35. Alas! I was 28 when she was born.

Happy BDay to your sis.

Have a great weekend.

~hippo hugs~
Pam

Ms.L said...

I think it's so beautiful that
were right there to welcome your Sis into the world. Not too many people that opportunity!
I think this is a lovely tribute to
Rach:)

hippo chick said...

Hey Faye,

It's me again. Just commenting on your comment. Our son is buried in the cemetery too. You, my friend, are one amazing woman.

~hippo hugs~
Pam