BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Meme

I've noticed quite a few Meme's going around the Blogosphere,so I decided to steal my Sister's and do that one. If you choose to do it as well .. leave me a comment so I can come see your answers.

1. Do you like blue cheese? no
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? excuse me? NOOOOO!
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I'm assuming Sonic is a Conveience store, but not too sure....so no flavor.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, I see Doctors so regularly, that I'm used to it.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Well, once in a while I just turn off the warning bells in my head and eat a nice big juicy BBQed one.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? "Alleluia" by Michael W. Smith
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? definately coffee!!!... with enough cream to make it nice and blonde.
9. Can you do push ups? Nope.
10. What was the name of your first girlfriend/boyfriend? If we're talking serious, then it's got to be Dieter,our neighbor who seriously broke my heart when I was 13.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? the sapphire/diamond 25th Anniversary ring.
12. Favorite hobby? Oil Painting
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? If they did, I don't know about it :P
14. Do you have A.D.D.? no.
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?that I need my space.
16. Middle name? Elizabeth .
17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment. I'm hungry...I love those multi-colored roses I bought myself, and this cup of coffee is very delish.
18. Name three things you bought yesterday. I actually didn't buy one single thing yesterday, unlike today.
19. Name three drinks you regularly drink. coffee, water, tea
20. Current worry right now? why are there two marriages in my immediate family going thru a shake-up?
21. Current hate right now? having Hubby work out of town
22. Favorite place to be? at home
23. How did you bring in the New Year? cozy at home with the man I love.
24. Where would you like to go? Vegas, baby!
25. Name three people who will complete this? Three of my readers.
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Anyone who will do it.
27. What color shirt are you wearing? white with yellow flowers
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?no...too cold.
29. Can you whistle? yes
30. Favorite color(s)? pink, purple, brown
31. Would you be a pirate?Are you kidding me??
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower
33. Favorite girl’s name? Alicia
34. Favorite boy’s name? My boy's names.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? a totally disgusting, smooshed up kleenex
36. Last thing that made you laugh? my hubby's e-mail :)
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I can't remember ever actually having a fav set.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? a broken heart
39. Do you love where you live?Yes, it's home
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Hmmm....J, who is partly deaf, so talks and laughs with gusto
42. How many dogs do you have? none
43. Does someone have a crush on you? yes, my sweet Hubby *blushing*
44. Who is your favorite president? I am Canadian, so no president in my country, but the one who greatly impacted me from our neighboring country, is President John F. Kennedy.
45. What is your favorite book? Oh gosh...I'm such a book-worm, but I think the one I go back to time and again is "The Shell Seekers" by Rosamund Pilcher
46. What is your favorite candy? licorice allsorts
47. What is your favorite sports team? The Vancouver Canucks, of course
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? "Dance" by Leanne Womack
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Yay....Hubby is coming home tonight!!!!!!

2 comments:

Gypsy aka Tam said...

Faye,
I loved reading your answers and learning a little bit more about you...:)
I may 'steal' this meme from you at some point. I'll let you know when I do.
Have a wonderful evening,
Tam

Rach said...

Loved reading your answers, Faye! Thanks for playing along. :)