BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rain, rain, go away....

Ok.....here I was telling you all about the snow, Canadian winter, etc....then the weather changes and it's now raining. NOT a good thing at this time of year!! When it freezes you can imagine how treacherous it'll be. UGH!!
Yesterday was the same weather as today. I had a girlfriend over for coffee in the afternoon, so I lit candles and made the most of a dreary, dark day. She arrived with muffins still warm out of the oven....the ultimate comfort food for a chilly day.
We're quickly moving toward the shortest day of the year and it just feels weird for it to get dark so early in the day....don't you think so? I mean, here it is 4:00pm and if I'm reading or anything like that, I need the lights on already!!
So here I am singing a bit of the Seasonal Blues :P Now back to my coffee....

2 comments:

Ms.L said...

The days seem so much looonger.
Even though,technically,they are shorter,but you know what I mean! By 5pm I'm ready to go to bed. I can usually hold off til nine. My 10 year old goes to bed at 10!
On the plus side,in just 42 days,we'll hit Solstice and light will slowly come back into our lives.

George said...

Your such a wimp. :)