BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Week of Gratitude ~ Day 4


"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." ~ G.K. Chesterton

Since this is the week that Americans celebrate Thanksgiving Day, I'd like to take this opportunity to start the week off with Gratitude.

Today....I am thankful for my warm, cozy home. I love to curl up on the couch, with the fireplace burning, to read or watch TV or a movie. I love to work at the diningroom table on my laptop or scrapbooking. I love to work in the bright & sunny spare room, painting. I love looking out of my livingroom window, watching the birds gather at the bird-feeder eating or diving from the roof tops to gather with their feathered friends. I thank God for my home!

0 comments: