BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 28, 2008

A Week of Gratitude ~ Day 5



"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." ~ G.K. Chesterton

Since this is the week that Americans celebrate Thanksgiving Day, I'd like to take this opportunity to start the week off with Gratitude.

Today....I am grateful for being a Gramma. Three precious children have been given to our family and each one is special!! Being a Gramma has added a whole new experience to my life, one that I did not expect would be so wonderful. Now every time I go shopping I see things that one of them would love. I watch for sales on kid's clothes and stock up on them for Birthdays and Christmas. I buy movies that I know they'd love...and guess what??!!....I love watching them with the kids...yup, even the animated ones....we laugh a lot together. I have their bathroom stocked with Princess & Spiderman bubble bath, shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste. The Kleenex box has that theme going on too, and although it is the guest bathroom as well, the decor is in fresh, fun colors. A little overboard???...maybe, but my grandchildren are worth it all and more!!! :)


0 comments: