BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Week of Gratitude ~ Day 6

"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." ~ G.K. Chesterton

Since this is the week that Americans celebrate Thanksgiving Day, I'd like to take this opportunity to start the week off with Gratitude.

Today....I am grateful for all that I have. This time of year we hear of all those families that depend on food from the Food Banks or Salvation Army. We hear of families living in our very towns, cities and Country that do not have a warm home, food on the table, enough clothes, no where and no how to celebrate Christmas.
I am grateful that I have all of those things and am able to share from my blessings to help just a few others have a little more than they would have had.

1 comments:

Lori said...

I could just sit on your blog for the music. It's as entertaining as your blog. You were very right in that we have so much to be thankful for when there are so many with so little. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Lori