BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 3, 2008

Wellness Day in Winnipeg


Yes....I am home and cannot say enough of my trip to Winnipeg! My friend is an awesome speaker....she truly moves my heart and I'm so very proud of her. The day started with breakfast, then moved right along into Ruth's first session. After a coffee break and a chance to wander around "Cottage Lane" browsing and purchasing little treasures, off we went to the next Workshop. Cottage Lane was a real draw over the lunch hour as well. Everything a gal would want from specialty coffee, gift baskets, jewelry, books, bags, purses and much more. After lots of laughter, chit-chat and shopping we moved on to the afternoon workshops, the first one a pedicure for me....did I mention the spa services???....heavenly!! Sipping another cup of coffee and Biscotti we headed to the final workshop of the day, followed by the closing session, where my friend wrapped up the day. And what a day it was.
We spent our evenings with Ruth's sister and her family, so more chatting, late nights and giggles that only comes when girlfriends have sleep-overs :)

2 comments:

Ms.L said...

ooh that sounds so fun!
Glad you made it home,safe and
sound. Just in time for winter;p

hippo chick said...

Oh Faye, I want to go. The manicures, pedicures, coffee, etc. sound just like me.

It sounds as if it were a lovely and relaxing time for you. Thanks for sharing.

~hippo hugs~
Pam