BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 5, 2008

Generation Y

I saw this over at Celebrating Women for the Real World and just had to post it too.

The Silent Generation…

People born between
1925 - 1945

The Baby Boomers…

People born between
1946 - 1964

Generation X…

People born between

1965 - 1982

Generation Y…

People born between

1983 - 1997

Why do we call the last group of people
Generation Y?

I had no idea until I saw this cartoon explanation!

A picture is worth a thousand words....Now I know....


2 comments:

hippo chick said...

Someone sent me that post too. I really laughed. I must say, I'm born in what is called "The Silent Generation", but I'm anything but silent.

~hippo hugs~
Pam

Faye said...

I know, hey? It's funny how each generation has a label. I'm a Baby Boomer :)