BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

In Loving Memory...



I am sad to say that my Mom's best friend, Minnie and my girlfriends' Mom passed away suddenly today of a massive stroke. I am not sad for Minnie for she is in a far happier place, but I am sad for those who will miss her dearly.
I have known Minnie my entire life and grew up and went to school with her two oldest daughters. Minnie has been the best of friends to my Mom and my Mom will miss talking on the phone, going for long walks with and having Minnie to laugh and giggle with.
My heart is with Minnie's family during this time of grieving.

Goodbye Minnie...say hi to David for me and dance with him...he loves to dance. Give him a hug for me, like you hugged me when David left us.

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Ahhh....I'm so sad to hear of your loss. Praying for everyone!

The Dynamic Uno said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your family friend.

hippo chick said...

Fay,

I'm so sorry for your mom and you too. Not so much for Minnie. How wonderful to be with the Lord.

I cried when I read that you want her to dance with David. You are a great Mom.

~hippo hugs~