BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 19, 2009

Aaaa.....Choo!


Since last Tuesday a progressive tickle, cough,runny nose, weakness.....well, flu symptoms have grabbed a hold on my body. Yes, I've had a flu shot, however, I have discovered that every time I have come thru a very stressful time, I lose my voice and generally fight off a massive cold. This time is no exception. My hubby has been so sweet and made it his job to make me super healthy shakes so my body has nourishment to heal.
The only thing left to do is to rest, rest, rest. Now, if you follow my Blog and/or know me, resting is something I allow myself to do, but I hurry up and get it done with so I can get on with life :)

4 comments:

hippo chick said...

Feel better soon, Faye.

~hippo hugs~

Ms.L said...

Aww,what a sweet man.
My mum in law gets sick after
any sort of stress too,I think it's
a fibromyalgia(sp) thing. All I know is that is sucks,and I wish you a speedy recovery!

Faye said...

Ms. L....it may be fibromyalgia related, I'm not sure. All I know is I see a pattern here.
Thanks Hippo....I see improvement every day....a bit at a time.

The Dynamic Uno said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Warm hugs from Florida!