BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Tough Being a Woman....

One thing I love to find are new Blogs. This afternoon I came across In His Grip, where Judy promotes this study tool.



Author Beth Moore says in her Study Book "Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman" ".....no life is free of troubles, regardless of religion race, or nation........When we trust our lives to the hand and pen of an unseen but ever-present God, He will write our lives into His story and every last one of them will turn out to be a great read. With a grand ending. And not just in spite of those catastrophes. Often because of them."

The past few years have been so very tough for me and the one thing I can say for certain is that I DO NOT have control over my life and, like Beth, I am glad I can trust my life to God. I also glean enormous strength from the example of great Woman in History.

I am an avid reader and plan to order, study and add this study book to my library.

0 comments: