BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fireproof....


Yesterday was a good day. I had my parents over for "breakfast", since they had to come into town(living a 1/2 hour up the Alaska Highway from Fort St. John)and had to go into the Lab for a fasting blood test. They came for toast and coffee and we had a lovely visit. I'm treasuring each visit with my parents because life is too short not to. Then as they left to go shopping, we left to go meet our 2nd oldest son, Colin, at Tim Hortons. Again it was a great visit. Hubby left for home and I went shopping with Colin for clothing and shoes for his son, who is still living with his mom in the Lower Mainland. I LOVE shopping for my grandkids!!
He dropped me off at home after we mailed the parcel and Hubby went along with him to go buy work related stuff. They came back with the movie Fireproof for us to watch. I had stuck a chicken lasagna in the oven, had fresh crispy crust bread and a large salad ready, so we could eat supper while watching the movie.
Soooo, all that is leading up to my review on the Movie.

Fireproof is

An action-packed love story, FIREPROOF will have audiences laughing, crying, and inching toward the edge of their seats as they are drawn into the world of a firefighter, his wife ... and a marriage worth rescuing.


Cast and crew understand they are ambassadors for the film's message of hope."We don't do this so that people will pat us on the back. We do it for God's glory." ~ says Sherwood Senior Pastor Michael Catt.


I highly recommend this movie to all! I leave you with this song....it says it all!


0 comments: