BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!



Mom is celebrating a Birthday today....she is now 75 years old. I admire my Mom for so many things...she birthed 10 children(that alone makes her super Mom to me), Mom has always been so incredibly happy for each of her kids when something great has come into their lives, Mom prays for each of us, Mom has been Patience personified with my Dad, who has Alzheimer's,nothing tickles Mom more than having all her family surround her on as many occasions a year as possible, Mom loves to sing...I remember many Sunday mornings hearing both parents sing together while getting ready for church....Mom is so much more to me than just "Mom"...she is also a Friend.
Mom, my wish for you is this coming year be one where the blessings outshine the hardships....I Love You!

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom!!! She's a pretty lady!

hippo chick said...

What a wonderful tribute to your Mom. Happy Birthday.

~hippo hugs~