BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Meme

I'm having rather a Blah day and I ran across this Meme over at Ms. L's Blog and thought, "What the heck?" If any of my boys are reading this....cover your eyes or reap the consequences..tee-hee

1. Is sex best in the morning, afternoon, or night?
I'm wondering why this really matters....but what the heck....I'll say night :P

2. On which side of the bed do you sleep?
Left side

3. Pork, beef, or chicken?
I prefer chicken over beef and beef over pork.

4. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
YES, I used to get car sick in the back seat...not any more though. Mind you, I rarely sit in the back anymore anyhow.

5. What leg do you put in pants first when putting them on?
left

6. Candles or incense?
I love candles, although a diffuser with Aroma therapy oils is my fave.

7. Do you dance when no one is watching?
Oh yes...it makes me feel happy and free.

8. Did you play doctor when you were little?
Yes, but it never led to anything wrong *innocent batting of eyes*

9. Stove top cooking or microwave?
I use the stove top to cook and micro just to heat things.

10. Would you rather your car or your house be dirty?
House hands down...living up north means way too much mud and dirt to realistically keep the car clean all the time.

11. Shower or bath?
a lovely bath in my jetted tub...Mmmmm


12. Do you pee in the shower?
I used to occasionally when I was pregnant and sneezed....otherwise no.

13. Mexican or Chinese food?
Both! I do eat more Chinese than Mex though.

14. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
Aggressive

15. Do you own sex toys?
Shhhh....don't tell anybody ;)

16. Corn dogs or hot dogs?
I don't have many of either, but I prefer hotdogs

17. Your favorite restaurant?
Tony Romas

18. What did you have for lunch today?
toast with peanut butter

19. When did you last fall down?
Would going over a cliff in a truck count?

20. Have you ever wished someone were dead?
No
21. Love or money?
LOVE!!!

22. Credit cards or cash?
I discovered that I need a credit card to book hotel rooms or rent a car, but I prefer cash, thank you very much!

23. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn’t?
Um....I plead the 5th.

24. Oreos or vanilla wafers?
Oreos

25. How do you like your steak cooked?
Medium rare

26. How do you like your eggs cooked?
medium well

27. Have you ever knocked someone off their feet in a fight?
I have never had a physical fight

28. Would you rather go camping or to a five star hotel?
If we had a big, beautiful 5th wheel, then camp....otherwise a five star all the way!!

29. Would you rather have a root canal or minor surgery?
Neither!!

30. Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money?
No, sorry.

31. Would you rather have lice or an STD?
ok....so now I'm wondering who made up these questions....I wouldn't want either!

32. What’s your favorite hard candy?
mint chocolate




3 comments:

~gkw said...

Love your answers!! LOL

hippo chick said...

What strange questions! I'm hoping you are coming along and healing well.

~hippo hugs~

Ms.L said...

LOL,I love that you did this one,you're awesome!
When you're having that bath,think of me would ya?? I covet a nice tub so!