BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Photo Tag

Lori from Lori's Story has tagged me with a photo tag.

First, the rules are simple. As follows:
6th Picture Meme!

1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.

3.Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

4.Tag 6 other peoples that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

Here is my picture and the story behind it:

It is Spring. The grass is finally green and I was just getting my yard set up with potted plants, the swing and outdoor decor. Since we live in Northern British Columbia, green grass and spring flowers are a huge deal to me, so I took pictures to remember the day when the long winter settles over the land :)

These are the 6 people I'm tagging:
Rach at Dutch Femke
Lael at Those Weird Homeschoolers
Pam at Pam's Ponderings
Cheryl at Life with Cheryl
Dynamic at Misadventures of the Dynamic Uno

3 comments:

Ms.L said...

What a great idea!
Thanks for the tag,I'm looking forward to doing this.

Your photo has me thinking winter
has gone on long enough.

Cheryl Wray said...

Hmmm, this looks fun. I'll go see which picture makes the cut!

The Dynamic Uno said...

My post is finally up! :) I had to wait for my fingers to thaw. Who sent the cold weather this way anyways?


Here's the link:
http://misadventuresofthedynamicuno.blogspot.com/2009/01/photo-tag.html