BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quotable Quotes

No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the World
~ Robin Williams


Children reinvent your world for you.
~Susan Sarandon

Every child born into this world is a new thought of God, An ever-fresh and radiant possibility.
~Kate Douglas Wiggin


The World is mud-lisious and puddle-wonderful
~E. E. Cummings


The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
~E. E. Cummings


When Life hands you lemons ~ make lemonade
~ unknown

2 comments:

hippo chick said...

Oh Faye, What happy thoughts! Thanks for making my day brighter.

BTW, all is well with the medical tests. Turns out I need more Prilosec. The acid reflux is rearing its ugly head.

~hippo hugs~

Faye said...

Thanks Pam....I'm making a effort to make each day a happy one...even for just a moment.
Oh...I am SO grateful that the medical tests went well!! I deal with acid reflux too...not fun!