BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Winter in Canada


We have had more than our share of snow and winter weather!! We've been in mid and southern B.C., and it blows me away to see the amount of snow that has fallen...the most I've ever seen!
In a few days we leave for home...then we'll be in for a shocker...going from -9c to 0c here to -38c at home....Brrrrrrrrrr!!

WINTER Poem

It's winter in Canada
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At thirty-five below

Oh, how I love Canada
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Canada
I'm frozen to the flippin' ground!

2 comments:

Ms.L said...

Hee Hee,that's perfect and true I think!
That's why I'm thinking Kamloops is a good place to live. The desert!

hippo chick said...

Oh Faye, I love your sense of humor.

~hippo hugs~