BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

Did He See It?....

In February 2009, Shubenacadie Sam, Punxsutawney Phil and Wiarton Willie all predicted six more weeks of winter.

Hmmm.....I was researching to see if Western Canada has a Ground Hog that comes out to predict when spring arrives. Seems to me that an Eastern Ground Hog would have a difficult time predicting for all of Canada.
But, whatever the case, it makes for a break in depressing News and turns our thoughts to Spring :)

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Ugh!! 6 more weeks!!! I'm ready for warm days (we actually were teased with a 65 degree day this past Sunday and it was so perfect. Now it's cold again!)

Ms.L said...

I've seen Spring,and that's all that matters. I predict,winter will be gone soon,lol

We're above zero today. There have been times,when you guys were warmer than us so may be you'll get Spring earlier too!