BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 6, 2009

First Born Meme

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note-change answers to yours.

This will be fun for all the pregnant ladies to read!

Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? no....we had every intention of waiting....but let's just say one little fella broke thru the barrier :P

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? After the shock, excitement

4. IF TRYING-FOR HOW LONG? n/a

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 20

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I just knew....and it was confirmed when I turned green when my girlfriend's mom was cooking and she guessed it right away

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? my hubby and then my parents and then hubby's mom

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? it wasn't an option

9. DUE DATE? August 20

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? no, just certain foods made me nauseous

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? nothing in particular, although I did eat a lot of icecream in the end

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? swollen ankles and legs

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Male

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
not at all!

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 22

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? no

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? n/a

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? toxemia

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Fort St. John, BC

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 12 hours

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My hubby

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? just hubby


23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? no, it was fairly easy!

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs 14 oz

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? August 21, 1977

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Kevin Daniel

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He is 31 years-old

32. WHAT WOULD YOU GO BACK AND CHANGE? I'd have a home delivery, mid-wife and Doula.


***I'm not going to tag anyone, however, I'd love to read yours if you choose to do this, so leave me a comment telling me you've done this :)

0 comments: