BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF


So, here we are at Friday again...is it just me or do the weeks just fly by?? Man!!
I did manage to get a lot of Spring Cleaning done this week and am just going to leave it at that for the week. I have plans tpo go out to a friend's place this evening. Several of us are getting together and having a fun time. What a great way to end the week.

We have a repair guy over right now because for some reason our dishwasher is leaking. I suppose in some people's world that is NOT reason for panic, but in my world....well, how does one live without a dishwasher?? Ok, so it's not the end of the world...dishes can be done by hand like I've done them for years and years....but as I was telling Mom (and she vigorously agreed that she feels the same about housework...)I'm lazy.Ha....there I said it :P
Once upon a time I cooked and baked everything from scratch, cleaned everyday and did loads of laundry by the thousands...but now, I don't have to and have become spoiled.

So, I'd like to wish you all a great weekend.

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

The older I get, the quicker the weeks just fly by. I can't believe it's almost April!!

hippo chick said...

What is that about anyway? I, too, worked, vacuumed, scrubbed (on my hands and knees), did dishes by hand, etc., etc. Now, I'm retired and find all that tedious and impossible to keep up with. How odd!!!

I will admit that here in the desert, I don't use the dishwasher. BUT, Jim does dishes over half the time.

~hippo hugs~