BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Hunny-Bunny :)


Well, it's been a wonderful weekend, ending with Hubby's Birthday today.And now I have a confession....I can hardly believe this myself....I forgot to take pics all weekend!! What??!!! That is just crazy, crazy.
So, without visual help, let me give you the Reader's Digest version of our weekend:
Saturday: We visited with friends of many, many years and landed up joining their family here in town, for a lovely turkey dinner, topped off with coffee and homemade pumpkin pie (my fav!!)

Sunday:Easter Sunday service and then my Brother and Sis-in-Law came for a lovely visit.
Today: April 13th - George's Birthday. I made his fav lunch...Hot Chicken Caesar Salad, Foccacia Bread with olive oil & Balsamic vinegar dip and Watergate salad (pistachio pudding, crushed pineapple, whipped cream, miniature marshmellos)
Birthday cake: Carrot cake with whipped cream-cheese frosting


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

hippo chick said...

I didn't have any pictures to post either. DUH!!

Glad you had a great weekend. Happy Birthday to hubby.

~hippo hugs~