BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 1, 2009

Award

My Sister, Rachel honored me with this Award this week.
And here is what it means:
The "Friendship"(AKA:Karma Award) Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
So I would like to pass this on to:
Rhoda,Tam , Lael,Pam,Cheryl,Dagmar,Rach,Dani
Have fun Awrding those who's Blogs have touched your life in one fashion or another.

2 comments:

hippo chick said...

Hey, Thanks Pam. I love it.

~hippo hugs~

hippo chick said...

Hey, Thanks FAYE - DUH!!!

I know, I know, I'm Pam.

~hippo hugs~