BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's Bloomin' Weather

 

Posted by Picasa

(click on Collage to enlarge)
I thought I'd just post this Collage to show you the lovely planters I just did this weekend. We also planted a couple shrubs and Hubby finished off the ground underneath the bird feeder with broken brick and then laid some topsoil and seed around the garbage bin slabs. I added the two rectangular planters just to finish off the look. We finished this all off this aft and now it's nicely raining. A job well done :)

3 comments:

Ms.L said...

Oooh pretty! I really like your jean purse! I saw that planter the
other day but don't have enough room for one..well I might..if I build a shelf..ANYway,your flowers and yard work looks great!
This season makes me so happy:)

hippo chick said...

OMIGOSH! Everything looks soooo pretty. Hard work, I know.

~hippo hugs~

Dagmar said...

Hi Faye;
Finally nice weather all over, your planters/pots look great..enjoy your week.